***This is the standard blood pendant kit crafted in sterling silver. It does not come with the athame or chalice charms.***
Blood has been used for magical purposes for hundreds of years and has been know to represent life force in its most basic nature.
This sale is for one complete kit for you to craft a blood vial pendant necklace. Along with your own blood, you may use the blood of a lover, a friend, a partner, or perhaps anyone with whom you desire to bond.
*** NOTE: This is now available in sterling silver (without the charm)
Your kit includes:
• One hand-blown glass vials 1 1/4" long (including the cap).
Vials are complete with rubber stoppers, sterling silver caps,
and sterling jump rings.
• One sterling silver 1.5mm cable chains 20” long.
• One portions of medical grade anticoagulant
• One full set of medical supplies, to hygienically assist in your process
• One small tube of super glue
Carrying Blood Meanings:
To carry your lover’s blood is said to create a bond between two souls. It is said to represent the ultimate sacrifice of your own life force, thus said to represent the deepest of trust and love.
To carry your own blood is said to be a symbol of your self and ancestry. It is said to represent the deep codes, in which you choose to live, die and live again.
Please Read Before ordering:
1. With your order you will receive detailed instructions on how to hygienically craft your pendants.
2. Though I provide a medical grade anticoagulant, I cannot guarantee that your blood will not coagulate over time
***Buy purchasing this kit you agree to the following terms***
1. Nothing in this kit is made for consumption, drug or household use.
2. You will not leave the kit unattended in the presence of minors or animals.
3. You agree that though Artem Mortis provides suggestions on the kit,
we assume no business or personal liability on its use. Please use at your own risk.
If required please contact us for a MSDS sheet on the anti-coagulant
Contact with any questions )0(